My Occelaris Clownfish are spawning

  • Thread starter Thread starter SDK
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

SDK

Reef Diver
View Badges
Joined
Nov 2, 2016
Messages
1,495
Reaction score
3,105
Location
Shrewsbury
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I thought I would share some pictures

73D871BA-5C19-4F9E-B95F-EA1BB0623F30.jpeg
84B4B95E-E6FB-4D35-B345-2557A43BD802.jpeg
4E53EE51-E754-420F-9CE7-150308B8AE16.jpeg
F35F63E7-C35C-40D8-8C23-518209460471.jpeg
522CA3C6-4B3E-4003-A63F-2D439455F5AE.jpeg
8B23E760-EE9C-4CBE-A18A-9813512618D5.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0729.MOV
    35.1 MB
Last edited:
Planning on trying to save any?

Not from this clutch but I may raise some over the winter when I generally have more time. I’ve raised clowns before, so I just need to have a setup ready ahead of time for the next batch of eggs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new