My orange chestnuts snails are spawning

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kmsutows
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kmsutows

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2016
Messages
845
Reaction score
866
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought it was just one then I started looking around and all the orange chestnut snails are partaking in what I'm assuming is spawning. There's a group of 3 and singles shooting it into the water.

How do I upload the video?

20170105_184728.jpg
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new