My radion gen3 is blinking?

WilliamH2529

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2022
Messages
72
Reaction score
23
Location
Richmond
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I’m wondering if anyone knows what I’m doing wrong here, so I connected my radion gen3 to my computer I programmed the schedule into it and then left it plugged in for several minutes but all it would do is have the LED lights flash every couple seconds, is this normal? Or what else do I need to do? For reference I did have to replace the thermal paste and fan on this light but that went well I think.
 
it might help to know which lights are blinking and what colors. on the Echotech site - there is an explanation of all of them. OR - do you mean the lights themselves (not the control lights) are blinking? I would talk to tech support - assuming you bought them used.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new