My Rainbow Micromussa Lord Just Bleached?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ItsAName
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ItsAName

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 21, 2016
Messages
404
Reaction score
199
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It was looking amazing, bright colors, etc... Today I wake up and it looks completely dead. The only thing out of the ordinary was that a crab tipped it over two days ago and I re-stood it up but other than that it was doing great. I've had it for about 2 months. Is it dead, should I remove it, anything I should watch out for to make sure there isn't something wrong with the tank?

Thanks!

20170429_121856.jpg
 
Does it usually happen that fast? Because it was literally over night.
 
^ Most likely it started to die and your clean up crew finished it off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new