My Red and Green Haddonis

  • Thread starter Thread starter Willy315
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thinking of adding a Blue Haddoni to my 28 year old Haddoni ...... What's your thoughts ? Any issues that you would worry about ?
IMO I don’t think you will have any issues.
 
Thinking of adding a Blue Haddoni to my 28 year old Haddoni ...... What's your thoughts ? Any issues that you would worry about ?
No problem. Just make sure that the new carpet is healthy. I have lost healthy Haddoni that I had for a long time when I added a sick Haddoni to my system before. Here is my Red (pink really) and Blue.
carpets-and-percula-jpg.1052162
 
No problem. Just make sure that the new carpet is healthy. I have lost healthy Haddoni that I had for a long time when I added a sick Haddoni to my system before. Here is my Red (pink really) and Blue.
carpets-and-percula-jpg.1052162
My 28 Year old Purple Hadonni
 

Attachments

  • Haddi.jpeg
    Haddi.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 52

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new