my red rooster fish in critical condition

flashback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi my red rooster fish is critical condition got it 2 weeks ago from live aqwariu and didn't want to eat and now its about to die anyone can please help me if there is still a way to save my fish ?

OP
OP
F

flashback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is a picture of the Sweetie

20200403_150308.jpg

OP
OP
F

flashback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
please please if anyone can help I would really appreciate it

Corey Baker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These fish are very difficult. From my experience here is what i know. Mine has been in my tank now for a couple years and its always a struggle. The little guy will disappear for weeks on end. they are nocturnal... meaning they hunt and only come out at night(at least mine). Luck for me i get up very very early in the mornings. This fish also feel much more comfortable where it can hide in rocks and scoot around the bottom. I have never seen it swim in open water. I fed mine live ghost shrimp at the end of a pair of tongs for a long time until it finally took to froze. maybe try some very small ghost shrimp. Give it somewhere to hide. Good luck!

Waspfish.jpg

OP
OP
F

flashback

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks
These fish are very difficult. From my experience here is what i know. Mine has been in my tank now for a couple years and its always a struggle. The little guy will disappear for weeks on end. they are nocturnal... meaning they hunt and only come out at night(at least mine). Luck for me i get up very very early in the mornings. This fish also feel much more comfortable where it can hide in rocks and scoot around the bottom. I have never seen it swim in open water. I fed mine live ghost shrimp at the end of a pair of tongs for a long time until it finally took to froze. maybe try some very small ghost shrimp. Give it somewhere to hide. Good luck!

Waspfish.jpg
thanks where can I get ghost shrimp?

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 33 19.2%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 131 76.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.5%
Back