My Red Sea Reefer softy tank..

dailydriven911

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2010
Messages
169
Reaction score
120
Location
PNW
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd share a picture of my softy tank.

IMG_20160429_131756.jpg
 
Great looking tank! I'll definitely be doing softies when I get my tank up and running. I'm gonna get a 48" x 24" x 20" rimless tank built. :rolleyes:
 
Beautiful! What are the light blue long stalk corals?

Not sure which ones you're talking about but I do have some light blue Gonipora and blue/brown soft corals that seem to be a species of Kenya tree I believe.
 
lookin good! Im also runnin a AI Prime.
What do you have your lights set at?

I just used the mode that you can control the color. So it starts low intensity all blue/actinic at 8 am and ramps up to 100% at 14k by 11 am. Then stays there until 5 pm and ramps down to all blue/actinic by 7. Then out around 8pm.
 
What type of coral is in the picture below the one with the clam? It's awfully bushy...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new