MY REEF TANK PHOTO JOURNAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter ERIC1975
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ERIC1975

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 15, 2013
Messages
165
Reaction score
95
Location
Lake Elsninore, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just recently got a Canon zoom lens so I thought I will start learning how to take some decent pictures of my SPS dominated tank. Camera is a Sony NEX-5 with adapter so I can use my Canon 100mm zoom lens.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 
Thank! I guessed I didn't do attach files correctly the first 2 times. But how come I still see them fine??? and nobody else can..
 
Very nice! Tank details? Are these named pieces?
 
Thanks! Tank is 180 sps and 30 gal zoas and lps all plumbed to the same sump. It's been up for about 3 years. Lighting is 6 T5 and 3 360WE Kessils...I'm thinking about getting the 8 bulbs ATI Sunpower...maybe :)
So I guessed you guys can see the last 3 photos? First pic is AOA Event Horizon. Second pic is RR USA Pink Floyd and last pic is WWC Christmas Mirabilis
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new