My reef veggies dissolved..?

ZachariahBeanzz

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 9, 2024
Messages
288
Reaction score
118
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I put in a sheet of reef veggies into my tank last night (for the first time) and I woke up to the picture you see down below. I hate should I do to make all this go away faster, and does this mean my flow was too strong? If anything I’m not seeing any dead spots, so if this isn’t harmful to my tank, it was a good test for that. But any help would be very appreciated about how this happened, and what I should do.

IMG_0168.jpeg IMG_0169.jpeg
 
Did you use a clip to hold it to the side of your tank?
 
I’m surprised it would fall apart so fast . Maybe fold it a few times.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new