My Reefer 250

Started dosing Acropower, trying to get some polyp extension out of my Pink Lemonade frag, no luck yet.... I did have some very green glass yesterday....
 
f518285326f1cfe8995a8e3114d48d79.jpg


Loving this zoa polyp!
 
I like the branch on the right side of the first picture it looks like an anchor!! What kind of light are you using ? Overall very nice tank!!!
 
I like the branch on the right side of the first picture it looks like an anchor!! What kind of light are you using ? Overall very nice tank!!!

Thanks! That is since gone, I have gone through another aquascape change to really bring out the large LPS colonies I have. Currently running a MH/T5 combo with a ReefBrite XHO strip. Love it!

Salt
 
Nice tank!
 
Beautiful tank! Your euphilia are unreal! Mind if I ask how your tang is doing in there? I've been considering one for my 90g but I'm on the fence.
 
Beautiful tank! Your euphilia are unreal! Mind if I ask how your tang is doing in there? I've been considering one for my 90g but I'm on the fence.
He's doing great ive had him for a year now. Started in a 36g. He doesn't pick on anyone.
 
Beautiful tank! Your euphilia are unreal! Mind if I ask how your tang is doing in there? I've been considering one for my 90g but I'm on the fence.

Tangs been very Happy! Sorry for the late response.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new