My Reefer 525XL

oelsheikh74

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 18, 2020
Messages
14
Reaction score
42
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,
This is my first post and I thought it would be a good idea just to post a picture of my tank and give an idea of all the equipments I use, I have a Reefer 525XL, 2 Vortech MP40 one on each side, Core 20 return pump, Nyos 160 Skimmer, Nyos Torq 2.0 running activated carbon, Aqua UV Sterilizer 57W with another Core 20 and Neptune flow sensor. For lighting I am using three Ecotech Radions XR30 G5 Blue. I am planing for a mixed reef, hopefully will fill all the rocks with some nice SPS soon, hope you guys like it :)
CC71E27D-40FA-4FD8-A45D-F8369B4A4113.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new