My reefing journey

I just got some custom dosing reservoirs from advanced acrylics. Told me about 2 and a half weeks, really took about 4. But other than that they came out beautiful and were well packed. I’d give it a little more time or just text john. Sometimes it takes him a few days to respond but he does awesome work!
 
Advanced acrylics is on my naughty list, but the tank will be here Tuesday after I drive over an hour to pick it up at a hub. But today I decided to take doe too downs
IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1053.jpeg
IMG_1049.jpeg
IMG_1046.jpeg
IMG_1016.jpeg
IMG_1019.jpeg
IMG_1020.jpeg
 
20250723_091517_0883ED59-1B07-47C2-9735-79C6D794EAF8.png

Yesterday was a rough day, but the tank finally came. Advanced acrylic shipped to the wrong address than gave me some metric return lines.
I got some of the plumbing done yesterday. I expect this system to be running by Friday :)
 
IMG_1201.jpeg

It’s been a super long week. I’m still not 100% done, but it’s running and the corals are in. I still have stuff in my sump, but I now have a display tank again 😅
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new