My Ric Garden

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have mine all together in one area of the tank....Yumas touching Florida's etc....They have no issues with each other....I think they look better anyway all together then single polyps strewn about the tank...

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you guys get the chance please add some of your yuma and ricordea photos to the ricordea eye candy thread....If you don't mind....There need to be no exscuse to add Florida rics or yumas....I try to add one a week if I can.

OP
OP
SeaSlug

SeaSlug

Hooked On Reef Tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey if you guys get the chance please add some of your yuma and ricordea photos to the ricordea eye candy thread....If you don't mind....There need to be no exscuse to add Florida rics or yumas....I try to add one a week if I can.
You got it !

smallreefdave

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That garden is awesome! It has made be want to rethink my whole tank set up, and move all my florida rics together.

OP
OP
SeaSlug

SeaSlug

Hooked On Reef Tanks
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That garden is awesome! It has made be want to rethink my whole tank set up, and move all my florida rics together.
Thanks......Moving all your rics together will not only look cool , but they will puff up/swell more when they feel they have to compete for room . Spreading them out keeps them small .

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 13 9.4%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 60 43.2%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 65 46.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.7%
Back