My RSR 425xl Re-build is Now My Waterbox 220.6 Dream Build..Goodbye 2020!!

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mom's pretty fed up with the tank and has been super busy lately which is why she hasn't replied; our fish and corals are all in a big ol' tub right now, waiting on a new NEW replacement tank due to the new tank having defects. The LFS guy hasn't really given us any details and we haven't gotten updates, I'm debating on going there personally and bugging him until he gets it done but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyways, she's debating on just getting rid of everything because we don't know how long it's going to be until we get a functional tank. :c
tell mom to please not give up.
don't know if the lfs is the problem or the supplier isn't forthcoming with information.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Give me through Saturday and Sunday and my filter will be 100% degraded (I'm usually off Sundays to recharge but I'm on the full weekend this time). I will call anyone and everyone you need spoken to and they won't be happy about it.

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mom's pretty fed up with the tank and has been super busy lately which is why she hasn't replied; our fish and corals are all in a big ol' tub right now, waiting on a new NEW replacement tank due to the new tank having defects. The LFS guy hasn't really given us any details and we haven't gotten updates, I'm debating on going there personally and bugging him until he gets it done but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Anyways, she's debating on just getting rid of everything because we don't know how long it's going to be until we get a functional tank. :c

Tell her if she gives up, No more baby pics!!!

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for all the kind words. I haven’t been very chatty lately.

lfs came by Monday to do a water change for me. Said wb told him he needed to fill out the claim form online, which he did. Still haven’t heard anything. I sent him a text today telling him I was over it all and just come get it all. I have an empty dirty empty tank/stand sitting in my living room, boxes with the sump and plumbing in my dining room, 150 gallon Rubbermaid tub taking up most of our craft room. The co2 scrubber is sitting on a step ladder closest to the skimmer, apex display/controller/eb832 on a desk chair which is surrounded by the wires/cords from the skimmer/mp40/radion on that side of the tub. The floor on the other end is covered with the cords from 2 more radion/mp40/random power head. The trident is at the end with the 1link cord wrapping around the tub to apex. There are no drip loops, because there isn’t anywhere to put them. The 3 radions are attached to the tub..praying they don’t get knocked and fall in. I can’t really see into the water because of the cloudy film on the water surface. My green Goni is completely closed, both torches aren’t opening completely and my poor fish stay hidden unless I feed them. Weeks over so the soonest they may here from wb is Monday. Even if they want to ignore the silicone, they can’t ignore the damage to the glass
33A75719-9D77-4A61-9FFA-CFA0258AD726.jpeg

‘That is etched/scratched on the glass.

Found this today..
2741F5C2-A1EA-4ADD-9D87-CADD00685031.jpeg

That’s the silicone on the right side of the overflow.

There is no end in sight. Even if wb sent a new tank, LFS is so short handed there’s no telling how long it will take to come out to swap it out:(

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well aren’t you the little sneak..Big smile on my face..thank you Boo..love you!

OP
OP
Dolelo96

Dolelo96

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi.. :( is your apex running giving you params? point flow to top water for more movement...
how is doggie doing?
Trident and salifert aren’t even close. I need to try and re calibrate the trident, but I still have to have Jaxon with me at all times. Greg’s working 12 hour days, Kendall’s in school and by the time they get home I’m to tired to do anything. Can’t run the mp40’s too high, because they‘re barely hanging on to the tub. There’s really no flat edge where I can attach them. I have a mp10, but the magnet isn’t strong enough to hang on with the curve.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 92 80.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 4.4%
Back