My Sexy Experience!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke4130
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

duke4130

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2012
Messages
1,623
Reaction score
118
Location
San Diego, CA
On the way back from our trip to the Bay Area we made a stop at Sexy Corals..... I must say, top notch livestock and Mike and his wife Anette are great people..... My wife and I left very satisfied.... Mike hooked me up with the chalice I have always wanted the SC Dynamite... I am not a mushroom type guy but the Game Over mushroom was incredible in person and I couldn't resist and picked up one of them too!!!.. Thanks Mike and Anette... We will definitely be coming back up your way in the future..

Kevin
 
On the way back from our trip to the Bay Area we made a stop at Sexy Corals..... I must say, top notch livestock and Mike and his wife Anette are great people..... My wife and I left very satisfied.... Mike hooked me up with the chalice I have always wanted the SC Dynamite... I am not a mushroom type guy but the Game Over mushroom was incredible in person and I couldn't resist and picked up one of them too!!!.. Thanks Mike and Anette... We will definitely be coming back up your way in the future..

Kevin
show and prove lololol great pick up with the dynamite
 
Should have hit me up. I got some hidden candy that no one has seen
You need to tell me these things and not keep everything a secret!!!... Lol
show and prove lololol great pick up with the dynamite
I will get a pic when they settle in.... So happy, I have always wanted the dynamite..

How much are the sc game over shrooms ? Iv been looking for a while

$400.... I couldn't believe the colors on them... I honestly thought it was photoshopped being that I have never seen one in person. They look just like the pictures...Just insane!!! I would hit him up, there were still some available..
 
Yeah I'm ready to see your pic of it it they look as good as everyone says I'm gonna have to get one
 
Duke let me get your first baby of the game over, I just got a wwc bounce and jawbreaker, need one of these lol
 
Game over.... Hard to get a pic with the phone and the LEDs

basytese.jpg


Dynamite
ma7ymeva.jpg
 
Reminds me of my recent trip to sexy corals...I need to visit again!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new