My signature

What ever

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2021
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Location
Wingham
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
125 gl double over flow, 72x18x22,
50 gl sump 36x18x22 , 200 Micron socks
35 gl remote fuge 36x12x18
Swc 150 sss, ATS, Dsuny Led Pendants x 3
Mp40, Nero 5, Rw8, 200 watt Heaterx2,
150 Live Rock, 75 lbs Sand,

Orange Shoulder Tang, Golden Midas Blenny
Royal Gramma, Longnose Hawkfish
1x Pepperment Shrimp, 6x Mexican Turbos
5 Blue Legged Hermits, 5 Red Legged Hermits

3 Headed Neon Green Trumpet Coral

More to come
 
That orange shoulder tang needs a bigger tank, a 125g isn’t gonna work long term.
 
4 posts in and the Tang police rears it’s ugly head, Lol I know that, that’s why I also have a rather large fish trap in the closet. This fellow is about 4 inches long and I can see that he is a constant swimmer and once I upgrade to the 220 or he gets over 8 inches changes will be made.

he,s the only big fish in the tank and he has lots of room, most of my rock is in the fuge. They are a beautiful docile fish and I like them very much, thank you
 
I'm sure you got it under control, gotta love the tang police
police GIF
 
I'm sure you got it under control, gotta love the tang police
police GIF
Yes i do, i know people want to say things but before you comment, think is the fish 8 inches long in a very crowed tank or is it the only Tang in the tank and just because some site says that they get 14 inches long and need atleast a 180 doesn't mean the fish will get that big.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new