My skunk cleaner shrimp thinks his a clownfish

mOnsterzOas26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2013
Messages
440
Reaction score
83
Location
West valley Utah
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389112906.758936.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389112934.191972.jpg

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1389112959.128145.jpg

Has anybody seen this before a skunk shrimp or anything else hosting anemone with out been eating I think it's funny ..
 
I have a White Spot Shrimp that does it....but they are considered anemone shrimp and use the nem for protection. Mine was in a rainbow bubble for quite a while until my clown gave him the boot. He now resides full-time on my maxi-mini...
 
My skunk did this all the time. L was always concerned as well he was going to be eaten.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new