My snails are smoking

  • Thread starter Thread starter xabo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes, they are! :)
 
Just caught mine doing this last night, that's awesome you caught it on video!
 
Woop woop! My stomatella snails have been spawning like crazy, and I’m finally starting to see babies from it!
 
Yes, as noted above they are spawning. I have had it happen a few times. One time my rose bubble tip anemones and snails spawned at the same time. While cool it sure did mess up the water. So much I had to do an emergency water change.

These sorts of things are what make the hobby pretty spectacular at times.
 
That right there is one heck of a snail orgy
 
Yes or they are smoking cigars to celebrate the new offspring....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new