My Solana XL67 Build

I am with everyone else I do like the last of the aquascapes. I ran into the same thing when aquascaping my first tank, so far still liking it.
 
Thanks guys, after losing all my high end LPS in the move, I need all the encouragement I can get.

Small update, thanks to some really dirty sand and copious amounts of MB7, I'm pretty well done with my cycle and diatoms are in full bloom. Ordering CUC soon.

I couldn't that tall rock to stay put, so I changed it a little. It'll give me a little more real estate for corals and won't need a pound of putty to stay in place.


IMAG0148.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new