My Son Got Me Into This.

Welcome to R2R @NewbieFloridaReefer
It’s awesome that you’ve joined us here at Reef Excellence.
Keep being patient & don’t be afraid to ask for help from participants here, we’re are all super friendly, super awesome & super knowledgeable, smart & clever,,,,, you won’t get any bad or misleading advice around here.

C U round the Reef

Steve :)

1580924802036.png
 
I am new to the saltwater hobby and I have a 40 gallon reef tank. My tank is almost 6 months old and I am just starting to add corals. So far so good. I am trying to be patient when adding things to my tank and am already looking to upgrade in about a year to a 120g.
Welcome. As someone who upgraded from a 32g to 57g to 30g to 125. Upgrade to a 180.
 
Welcome, and I must say you have a great son!! One of my sons shares my love of the hobby. It's a special bond. He knows that every time he comes to town, I will always have a tank "project" for him!
 
WELCOME!!! Now you have thousands of sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles, moms, dads, and grandparents in your family. We should have a family reunion. R2R will do nicely in the meantime. Great to have you in the family!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new