My SPS Collection

Felt like bumping this thread
Wwc Hollywood Dreams
That pink Milli I got at MACNA last year
Sunfire caps and a starburst cap

IMG_1655.JPG


I also went ahead and swapped my tank out for a 20 gal as I think they look nicer so this is going to be more of a top down tank from now on
 
Geez... so pretty. What levels do you keep your calcium , alkalinity and magnesium? What is your pH?
 
Geez... so pretty. What levels do you keep your calcium , alkalinity and magnesium? What is your pH?

I try to keep alk at the 7.9 range, calcium 450, mag I don’t check and I don’t check pH either. I’ve found that it stays in an acceptable range + all the snake oil used to raise it also raises alk(no matter how much they swear it doesn’t)
 
I try to keep alk at the 7.9 range, calcium 450, mag I don’t check and I don’t check pH either. I’ve found that it stays in an acceptable range + all the snake oil used to raise it also raises alk(no matter how much they swear it doesn’t)
are you saying magnesium supplements are snake oil?
 
Any more update photos? all your corals are fantastic! love to watch!
 
Tisk Tisk! how have we not got any updates homewrecker!?!?!? i demand juicy acro update pictures!
 
Tisk Tisk! how have we not got any updates homewrecker!?!?!? i demand juicy acro update pictures!
I moved and the tank hasn't gotten tons of attention sadly :( my off season is coming soon so I should be able to revamp this puppy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new