My SPS collection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anirban
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
5,356
Reaction score
9,155
Location
Chapel Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I generally don't post pictures of my collection except my build post. But thought this can be a nice place to post my SPS collection and document their grow up journey.

Cali Tort

Picture5.jpg
 
Beautiful. What lighting are you running?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new