My Sps photo journal.

  • Thread starter Thread starter danangelo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

danangelo

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2011
Messages
631
Reaction score
63
Location
chula vista
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am finally learning how to use my cannon and lightroom to edit. I will use this to keep track of my progress as i learn and tips and tricks or input would be great as i go along the way. Here's my first photo i editted as a raw file i hope its ok.
Screenshot_2015-07-09-17-36-54-1.png
 
Looking good! Keep 'em coming!
 
Nice shots;)
 
Nice but I would increase your f-stop even if it means at the expense of ISO. All of your photos have depth of field issues and are generally blurry. A tripod goes a long way with this. Just being honest. A bunch of high fives won't help you get better. Hope this helps.....I know it will;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new