My take on reef-pi

7262929272

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Location
Pacific northwest
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's still just a concept but the functionality is amazing, fine tuning the design and looking for input. Currently running on my 60 gallon reef tank. If there's interest I'll post more photos/design.

20240914_233656.jpg
 
Share some pictures of your tank running on Reef-pi, we would love to see it!
 
What can it do besides automatically controlling pumps, measuring PH, tank temperature? Because it has so many examples that I can't figure out yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new