My tank build 20 long

Cbones1979

View Badges
Reaction score
Started with just 2 clowns and a bta.
image.jpg

After getting two aqua knight led’s to keep the nem happy, I started researching corals. Being a noob I started with a kenya tree and zoa stick.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Few weeks later added a Pom Pom Xenia, st Thomas mushroom, and a blue Xenia. Traded in the Pom Pom for a nice neon green hammer
image.jpg

adding more tomorrow...stay tuned

https://www.omegasea.net/

GK3

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Started with just 2 clowns and a bta.
image.jpg

After getting two aqua knight led’s to keep the nem happy, I started researching corals. Being a noob I started with a kenya tree and zoa stick.
image.jpg

image.jpg

Few weeks later added a Pom Pom Xenia, st Thomas mushroom, and a blue Xenia. Traded in the Pom Pom for a nice neon green hammer
image.jpg

adding more tomorrow...stay tuned
Tank looks great, 20 long is an awesome nano tank. Some recommendations: take that Kenya tree and Xenia and set them on fire (not literal fire). When i started I thought it was cool because they propagate quickly and you see progress, but then they are flipping everywhere. I mean everywhere and they will take over other corals. Just my two cents.

OP
C

Cbones1979

View Badges
Reaction score
Tank looks great, 20 long is an awesome nano tank. Some recommendations: take that Kenya tree and Xenia and set them on fire (not literal fire). When i started I thought it was cool because they propagate quickly and you see progress, but then they are flipping everywhere. I mean everywhere and they will take over other corals. Just my two cents.
Pom Pom Xenia traded in. I did keep the cespitrularia (blue xenia) and I’m selling the Kenya tree.
1580872882157.png

OP
C

Cbones1979

View Badges
Reaction score
image.jpg

I think the ricordia is glued to a plug...thought they werent supposed to be glued?

Is it HARD or EASY for you to keep your corals colorful? (check all that apply)

• SPS Hard

Votes: 371 60.7%
  • SPS Easy

Votes: 153 25.0%
  • LPS Hard

Votes: 100 16.4%
  • LPS Easy

Votes: 406 66.4%
  • Zoas Hard

Votes: 61 10.0%
  • Zoas Easy

Votes: 406 66.4%