My tank! :D

new fish owner!

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2021
Messages
37
Reaction score
178
Location
greenville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My fish tank so far! :D I don’t have a picture yet of my fish in it, as I only have one fish so far.

24750E64-A50D-4224-82F5-F33A0A28C5CD.jpeg
 
We are planning to do some water changed throughout diffrent days, until the ammonia gets to yellow it’s now a green.
then after the ammonia gets good, we are planning to get 1 more fish to add, a panda platie!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new