My tank is the Bermuda Triangle!

FishWrangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2014
Messages
120
Reaction score
16
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Several times when I introduce new fish into the tank they disappear.....never to be seen again. I don't understand where they go, it's a small tank! They go hide in the rock work and die I guess, and I never see any remains. Maybe the CUC do a better job than I think. Maybe the RBTAs get them in the night and the evidence is gone before the morning. Anything that lasts a few days or more never disappear...just the new ones.

Where is my new critter???? :frusty:
 
Last edited:
I know the feeling
I lost a nice Wrasse recently and have no clue how, where
It did not jump out unless the dog got it and ate it and no skeleton or pieces have ever been found
 
Iv had it happen to me a lot. But hang in there because recently I saw one of my fav fish a green banded goby pop out of a rock for some food after a few months of not seeing him.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new