My tank parameters

  • Thread starter Thread starter wyso1925
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

wyso1925

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2023
Messages
23
Reaction score
25
Location
Upstate
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I have a 75 gallon mainly LPS and soft corals. I just checked my parameters, results below:

Alkalinity 8.6
PH 7.8
Magnesium 1420
Calcium 470
Salinity 1.026

I have a maxspect 300w light hanging approximately 11 inches from the water surface.

Are these good levels for these corals??

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new