My Tank Specs

Shadrach72

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
4
Location
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I don't think I have ever posted exactly what I have in my tank as far as equipment and live stock and clean up crew so here goes. I currently switched from a 125 to......

34 Gallon Solana Starfire Frameless
Fluval C4 HOB
Hydor Slim Skim Skimmer
Fluval 150W Heater
EchoTech Vortech MP10ES
120w dimmable Bridgelux AQUA LED 2red+2green+2violet+cold white 28pcs royal blue

As far as livestock....
2 Clowns 1 Black Clown & 1 Black Ice Clown
1 Royal Gramma
1 Bi-Color Blenny
1 Green Mandarin
3 Indo Pacific Halloween Hermits (Electric Blue Hermit Crabs)
1 Hawaiian Halloween Hermit
1 Sand Sifting Star
1 Yellow Sea Cucumber (not sure what kind its eats sand and poos clean sand)
1 Tiger Sand Conch
1 Fire Shrimp
1 Bumble Bee Snail

Clams.....
1 Squamosa
1 Derasa
4 Crocea

Corals.....
Hollywood Stunner
Pink Sapphire Chalice
Frogspawn
Painted Frogspawn
Hammer
Various Zoa's
Duncan
Blasto
Purple Mushrooms
Orange Mushroom
Starburst Polyps
Pink & Green Candy Cane
Green Candy Cane
War Coral
Red Capricorns
Nuclear Green Palys

I think that's about it for livestock. I dose Seachem AquaVitro Chemicals once or twice a week according to my levels. I run my lights on a schedule of Blues on at 10am and off at 9:30pm Whites on at 12pm and off a 9pm Vortech is run in Reef Crest mode at about 80% power until 9pm then goes into night mode.

Well I hope you enjoy reading this I think its my longest post I ever typed on here I included a pic of my tank also I'm sure I left something out but oh well you get the picture!
IMG_20130317_190901 (600x800).jpg
 
Tank looks great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new