My tank today =)

  • Thread starter Thread starter jessi613
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jessi613

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2025
Messages
33
Reaction score
54
Location
Doral
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So each time I’ve fed my corals they take so long to open again. Now the Donut coral has this growing in the side back does anyone know what it is ?
And when I went to take a better picture the top part sucked insides little stick that’s what’s is growing…

(I know I don’t have much but I’m beginning and trying to make sure everything is good before I add anything else. )

Thank you guys!

20260108_224550_540BD8A3-D5A0-41F2-B169-1DA1B788BCF5.png

20260108_224550_2A1E0A9B-90D8-4C53-A87A-F9FB9C3A365C.png

20260108_224550_37B304D0-143C-4EA8-A20D-91CBC9B95CCB.png
 
Totally harmless and actually a good sign of a healthy tank.
Thank you so much!!! I didn’t know. It actually hid away as well! 😊
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new