My tank

Thanks! I've been really nervous about showing it lol. Its a 120 with a 40b sump and a 5g cryptic zone.
 
1377361312343.jpg
1377361348118.jpg
1377361377101.jpg

This is my sump/fuge and cryptic zone
 
Its a 5 1/2 gallon, I painted 3 of the sides black. It was originally a place to put some sun corals in that I'm trying to save. It has started to develops some sponges and of course aptasia.
1377781815589.jpg
I also run some Fiji mud in there as well.
1377781882923.jpg
 
Looking really good keep us posted.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new