My Tank

thirty5

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i dont have any pics right this second. I am running a 180 bow, I have my light fixture in my garage that i am building. a 3 buld 250w MH with VHOs. Running wet dry right now. But have a 90 that i am going to make a fuge from. I also have skimmer (PM) dont know what model. I have a calcium reactor on order and a 1/4hp Chiller that i have to install. When i get some more pics i will post.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new