My Tank

FishDoji

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
We have a 40 gallon breeder that is 30”x18”x18”. Last weekend we drill overflow holes and added a Fiji cube low profile 800 overflow and connected to a DIY trickle tower sump.

return pump is a sicce 2.0 pushing around 400gph. Overall we have tried to do everything pretty budget and the tank has been running fine

livestock: 2 clowns, 1 six striped wrasse, and 1 yellow eyed tang and a could crabs.

looking to add some softy coral soon. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

OP
OP
FishDoji

FishDoji

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
We have a 40 gallon breeder that is 30”x18”x18”. Last weekend we drill overflow holes and added a Fiji cube low profile 800 overflow and connected to a DIY trickle tower sump.

return pump is a sicce 2.0 pushing around 400gph. Overall we have tried to do everything pretty budget and the tank has been running fine

livestock: 2 clowns, 1 six striped wrasse, and 1 yellow eyed tang and a could crabs.

looking to add some softy coral soon. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

here is a picture:

image.jpg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome!

Great little tank, just take it slow and enjoy the ride. Nothing is fast in the hobby....well except money leaving our wallets hahah

MetaKnight101

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

Awesome tank there! Hope to see more pictures in the future with the livestock in!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back