My Tanks

USCGReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
Thought I would introduce myself and share what I have. Will try to post pictures but for now this is what is currently set up.

~110 Gallon Saltwater w/ 30g Sump
~55 Gallon Fresh Water
~10 Gallon empty :( seahorse tank

I am in the Coast Guard and so I have to break the tank down every couple of years and then by the time I feel I really get it built back up where it should be I have to relocate but I love doing it.

Was mostly fish only until recently, I was finally able to convince the wife to let me upgrade my lighting so I could get back into corals.
Just upgraded to Steve's LEDs retro kit. Was a great learning experience and am more than impressed with how they turned out and how they perform.

A while back, being on a budget I purchased I believe SC Aquariums Skimmer off of ebay for $100. Has been one of the best performing skimmers I have had including the ATI Bubble Master I had.

Currently I dont have much in corals, a few zoos, acro frag, toad stool and a couple of other small frags. Really want to get a bubble tip for my clowns and get some new corals to really get my tank going like it used to be.

I will try to get some pics in.

Thanks for Reading.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 21 15.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.7%
Back