My Tanky Tank

ReeferMadness1313

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
73
Reaction score
97
Location
Othello, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my tank when I started a year ago and then my tank today. It's a 40 gallon breeder. I have been battling a pretty bad algae problem for awhile now. It's gotten MUCH better but still have a ways to go. I am not completely happy with this tank, so I will be making some changes, here and there.

Also, I really suck at taking aquarium pictures, sorry!

20210430_094238.jpg 20220308_142002.jpg 20220308_143608.jpg
 
Is the 'rock' on the left an organ pipe coral skeleton? Reminds me of one of my first tanks. Nice start.
 
Just saying hello from another reefer in central Washington, Ellensburg here.

But I can sympathize with the algae problems, most of us can.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new