My Tiptoe into the Salty World Build Thread

Sebastiancrab

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2020
Messages
2,734
Reaction score
7,222
Location
Nashville, Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone! I joined quite a few weeks ago and am enjoying it so much. My SW tank is bare bones FOWLR right now because I am planning an upgrade to a 40 gal breeder with 20 gal sump. Taking my time! I also have a 20 gallon FW tank with Dumbo Ear Guppies, Cardinal Tetras and GloFish long finned Tetras. The 29 gallon will be used for my FW tank when I upgrade.

Here is what I have:

Aqueon 29 gallon (on sale) and stand from Petco
Eheim Canister filter 250 that I moved from my 20 gal FW tank
CaribSea Fiji Pink Sand
Fluval Heater
Sicce Voyager Nano Propeller Pump
Fluval Aquasky 18 w light (bought way marked down at Petco)
AirWaterIce Dual Reef/Drinking Water system with a storage tank
Tunze 3155 ATO
Small amount of dead and live rock
2 Ocellaris Clownfish
1 Royal Gramma

I have a Seachem Tidal 55 filter running instead of the canister because my tank is currently being treated for Ich with Paraguard.


1591825304075.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new