My Toadstool Frags Itself.

  • Thread starter Thread starter dtpollard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dtpollard

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 3, 2008
Messages
836
Reaction score
34
Location
Charlottesville VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It keeps doing this. Just thought it looked pretty cool. After the stalk develops it will fall off, or more likely I will cut it off before it falls. That is number 5 in the pic and there are at least 2 more in the development stage. :)
I don't know if this a common thing but it sure is cool.
Baby.jpg
 
I also have the same Toadstool and does the same thing, now I have a bunch of little ones.
 
Dang I thought mine had problems! It does this all the time!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new