my two clams

  • Thread starter Thread starter ibefishy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ibefishy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2010
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to show off my two clams. The crocea I have had for about 1 1/2 years and the deresa I have had almost 1 week.
 

Attachments

  • crocea.jpg
    crocea.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 186
  • deresa.jpg
    deresa.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 179
Thanks, I wish they were as bright as the crocea. I really like all the clams. I think my new goal is to aquire one of each species. The expensive ones are going to be a trick to buy and explain to the wife why I need a $200+ clam.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new