• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My two MP40s for Your MP60

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2014
Messages
14,193
Reaction score
19,717
Location
Stamford, CT
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking to acquire a MP60 quiet drive pump and I’ve a pair of MP40 quiet drives to trade. Both have wetside less than two,years old and work perfectly.
 
Trade not sell ....
 
I would do the trade! I have an mp60 but am north of the border
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new