My upgrade from 66 gallons to 187

CriticalBill

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2017
Messages
45
Reaction score
11
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0584.JPG


IMG_0701.JPG
IMG_0617.JPG
IMG_0620.JPG
IMG_0716.JPG
APC_0032.jpg
APC_0039.jpg
AD3FD187-B1D5-4160-ADEB-9C5E298C8A55.JPG



I thought I'd start a thread here. Been having fun with my new RSM 250. It's an oldie but a goodie.

Friend was off loading a bunch of frags and corals and hooked me up. I'm going to need to post a bunch of pics in the ID forum area to figure out what all I have.

Currently have:
Tunze 9004 DC (hard time finding a compatible skimmer for the 3.5 inch footprint limitation on this tank.)

Echotech MP10
Koralia evolution power head
JBJ ATO
Red Sea coral pro salt @1.025 sg
Two return pumps @640gpg and @320
6 T5 HO: 3 actinic, 2 white, 1 pink
 
IMG_1705.JPG
IMG_1645.JPG
IMG_1643.JPG
Some current pictures of my tank. Added a carbon reactor and the xport bio, PO4, and NO3 seem to all be doing their job. Nuisance algae is dieing off and corraline is starting to spread.
 
0938A785-FA2B-48F7-B78E-F63ABCADAAF0.jpeg
Finally upgraded to a 187 custom tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new