My Waterbox 20 cube adventure...back in the game!

OP
OP
jmo040483

jmo040483

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i haven’t been good with keeping up with the thread. The take is doing really well. Still kind of in the ugly stage but the clean up crew keeps it looking pretty good. I only have a couple of clownfish in it right now besides the small clean up crew. They are all doing excellent and I’m probably going to add another fish soon. Still not sure what fish I want to add yet. What would y’all like to see or suggest?

Attachments

• IMG_3022.MOV
    21.4 MB

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry i haven’t been good with keeping up with the thread. The take is doing really well. Still kind of in the ugly stage but the clean up crew keeps it looking pretty good. I only have a couple of clownfish in it right now besides the small clean up crew. They are all doing excellent and I’m probably going to add another fish soon. Still not sure what fish I want to add yet. What would y’all like to see or suggest?
I personally love shrimp gobies and firefish, and either one would work well for you I think. I’m glad to hear the tank is doing well.

JohnRougeux

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nice video. What clown is that? And what's on your CUC? I have a couple of hermit crabs and snails

Here are my clowns

IMG_4890-X2.jpg

OP
OP
jmo040483

jmo040483

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video. What clown is that? And what's on your CUC? I have a couple of hermit crabs and snails

Here are my clowns

IMG_4890-X2.jpg
I have one flurry clown and then the other is a juvenile phantom. It has started to darken up a little since I took that video. As far a cleanup crew, I have 5 astrea snails, 5 nassarious snails for the sand bed, and a few red legged hermits. I will add more as needed but I didn’t want too many this early on.

OP
OP
jmo040483

jmo040483

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: So I have some new additions to the tank. My first set of frags went in a little over a week ago. I bought one of the mixed frag packs from @WWC. I also picked up the torch frag from my LFS for pretty cheap. The color is starting slowly come back as I’ve just started feeding some reef chili and AB+. The only frag that doesn’t seem to be doing as well is the monti, but I’m hoping with the supplemental feedings that it will start to bounce back.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.mov
    70.5 MB

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Update: So I have some new additions to the tank. My first set of frags went in a little over a week ago. I bought one of the mixed frag packs from @WWC. I also picked up the torch frag from my LFS for pretty cheap. The color is starting slowly come back as I’ve just started feeding some reef chili and AB+. The only frag that doesn’t seem to be doing as well is the monti, but I’m hoping with the supplemental feedings that it will start to bounce back.
Very cool video. Tank is coming along

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 42 28.6%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 40 27.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 52 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.4%
Back