My waterbox peninsula 6025



Update of the tank: video is an evening cast but just adding some new additions to the livestock so there's that.

Tank has been doing very well, added some vitamini's as well as a co2 scrubber and have been dosing esv 2 part and magnesium. Now im just going to leave it to it for a bit until I find the right wrasse I want to add and plan on moving the clowns to their own tank. Thanks for looking.
 


Update. Got a new cabinet for my controller, and just doing small stuff to dial it in tighter but not purchasing for a little bit. This is about 6mo in and enjoying it.

To do's: hook up the turf scrubber (still)
Clean up some hoses in the sump
Clean my sand (didn't care at first but now it's bugging me)
Slowly adding pellet to the reactor till it starts to show improvement.
Keep enjoying it.
 

Attachments

  • 20260301_160417.jpg
    20260301_160417.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 32
Tank is doing well, its slowly becoming an sps tank, they seem to do easier in here. Put the af4 feeder on, don't know how I feel about it yet. Bio-pellet im waiting to get going so hopefully I'll see some positive changes then because right now my nutrients are kind of being a pain with me, but no algae so that is positive. Looking to add some fish and see if that helps with my "issue".
 

Attachments

  • 20260307_163018.jpg
    20260307_163018.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 16
  • 20260305_173449.jpg
    20260305_173449.jpg
    194.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20260305_173356.jpg
    20260305_173356.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20260310_105338.jpg
    20260310_105338.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20260310_105321.jpg
    20260310_105321.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 20260310_105244.jpg
    20260310_105244.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 18
Quick clip of just about 15minutes of me enjoying the t5's from the time I got in today so I still have work to do but I do like the color they are pulling out of the tank. Have to figure out how to mount my light strips still and looking at bulb options to figure out what works best. This is also my led's in acclimation because I wasn't going to be home and didn't know what to expect and didn't want to shock anything if I wasn't going to be around to make changes. Thanks for looking

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new