My Yurple tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefSakes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you. Yes it has an iridescent bluish purple glow around it at the when it flair its fins at the right angle. So hard to get a quality detailed pic and video of it.
Beautiful fish and it’s like it glows around the edges! Congrats!!!
 
Beautiful! So tiny and cute. Mines was less then 2" when I got it and just within 6 months or so it's over 4" now. How old is it?

Looks like the owner of that system has the same fish taste as I lol. I see the Zebra haha
Yeah. I’m the fish manager at top shelf so he gets all first picks. If there is anything you’re looking for let me know but got it at less than two inches first week of November. The tank also has pair of oreni tilefish.
 
Yeah. I’m the fish manager at top shelf so he gets all first picks. If there is anything you’re looking for let me know but got it at less than two inches first week of November. The tank also has pair of oreni tilefish.
That's awesome. I have a couple other fishes I would like to get that isn'tcheckedoff my list. Either A Bandit Angel, Conspic or Wrought Iron Butterflyfish
 

 
That's awesome. I have a couple other fishes I would like to get that isn'tcheckedoff my list. Either A Bandit Angel, Conspic or Wrought Iron Butterflyfish
Conspic or wrought iron definitely pretty easy to get just depends on size
 


 
Yurple and gang excited to get their dinner


 

Attachments

  • 20230303_151445.mp4
    49.3 MB

 
Love to see it! Would love to see some high res photo details of the yurple.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new