Mydogs 240g

So I ordered a single sea swirl to pair with a Tunze 6155. The company that makes them has an 8 week lead time though. Hopefully it will be awesome!
 
tanks looking nice today. Wondering if I should add something to those returns so snails don’t venture in? The return on the left has fairly weak flow.
 
Trying to nurse up this “rainbow” acan I got today from my LFS. Not sure he’s going to make it though lol. I normally order online, but saw the price and couldn’t resist at least giving it a go.

3D77AD55-1A1E-4791-B009-37214D10B0C7.jpeg
 
So I noticed my first bits of coralline growing…on the back acrylic smh. Got a good scraper to get it. Also nervous about snails going into my return bulkheads. Going to stuff some random flow generators into them I think, for flow and snail deterrent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new