Mysterious meltdown

FL-Reefer-addict352

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 25, 2016
Messages
641
Reaction score
236
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1-2-17 I started to notice my crabs and snails and shrimp acting sluggish checked my parameters everything was good and normal no swings temp was 78f fish and coral and some snails uneffected....it progressively got worse to where all where laying on there sides twitching and crabs where crawling from there shells and within a few hours lost all shrimp and 40% snails and crabs that night I noticed all my pods twitching and also died the next day lost a couple more crabs and now it all seems normal what survived it doing great any help is much appreciated
 
I didn't test for copper but there isn't a chance I don't even own copper chemical for the tank I tested calcium ammonia phosphate nitrates and nitrites
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new