Mystery Coral ID help?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kiboshed
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kiboshed

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2022
Messages
422
Reaction score
328
Location
82637
What state or country do you live in
Wyoming
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got this little guy as a freebie in a recent sale.

Unlabeled, no idea if it's even an LPS.

Currently acclimating so I will get more pics up of it later once it opens in the tank.

Just want to make sure I give it the best care.

Green and encrusting, that's for sure.

Appreciate any help!


PXL_20220803_193436343.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new