Mystery Gift Car $10-$500

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Silvas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did 15 total orders this week, nearly everything remaining that I needed or wanted to get my tank going. Only 12 of them had the promo card on it, there were 3 it just didn't add it to the cart for whatever reason. No biggie. All orders have been delivered, but 2 of the cards are in my mailbox as a separate shipment, I just haven't gone and gotten them yet. Checked the 12 I have, all were $10, which is pretty much what I expected and that's better than nothing :)

Hoping they don't expire so after I get my tank running and as I order supplies ongoing I can just use them up

I would've said I'd get an apex el if I got a $500 but if they're not valid on MAP brands there went that idea. I dunno, maybe a UV sterilizer or a new RODI

Last edited:

Silvas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived today and there was nothing in my box either. I emailed customer service already @Bulk Reef Supply what gives?
Check the order on the website, make sure it shows the mystery card promo as part of the order, a couple of mine it didn't auto add to the cart for whatever reason. Also, check to see if there's multiple shipments for the order... 2 of my orders the card wasn't in the box with the order, it was sent separately in the regular mail in an envelope

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived today and there was nothing in my box either. I emailed customer service already @Bulk Reef Supply what gives?
So sorry about that! Our customer service team will be able to sort this out today, if you haven't already received a response to your email.

mckinleyw

AIRBORNE REEFER
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it took so long to get back in to update. I have gotten 5 of the codes and all of them are 10 dollars each. :(

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can put something in your cart and type in the promo to see the value before completing checkout.

Silvas

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks $10. Still have 4 more in the way. Anyone know if you can combine them?
No you can't - 1 promo code/coupon per order, at least with these. Once you put one in, the promo code box greys out and you get a cancel coupon button. If you cancel the coupon, it removes the discount and you can put in another one.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.9%
Back