Mystery Invert

RockfishAK

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
Tennessee
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25473.jpg

Can someone please tell me what these inverts are on the glass. I currently only have a horn shark in this tank and it is at 70 degrees.
 
Pictures are way too blurry. You could suck one out into small container for clearer picture.

If I had to guess, I'd guess some kind of isopod, maybe munnid.
 
Still blurry (usually moving farther away helps because there is a minimum focus distance), but I can say pretty confidently that munnid isopod is it. They're good to have, signs of a maturing/mature tank (without too many copepod predators.)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new