Mystery Orange Growth

Oceanlotion01

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mysterious orange growth that looks like spaghetti noodles growing on my Chateo.. I removed it once a few weeks ago and now it has appeared again, I am struggling to find any information on this. TIA to anyone who can identify!
9F146A36-628C-475F-AC50-5E2CF51278C5.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new