Mystery SPS Id please!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TiaDav
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TiaDav

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2016
Messages
27
Reaction score
32
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
I'm not sure about all pictured, I think the middle pavona is a golden (which is why I was excited!) but unsure of all the rest. Maybe ponape birds nest, some kind of monti, and another kind of monti... The top left two both glow green under blue LEDs if that helps!
 
Looks a lot like one of the ones in brood stock! I bet you are correct.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new